Join us to learn more about the Master of Science in Conservation Medicine Program!
MS in Conservation Medicine Program Informational Webinar
Monday, November 18, 2019
12:00 pm | Eastern Standard Time | 1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 732 438 696
Meeting password: mcm2020
1. Click the link to Join WebEx Meeting.
2. In the WebEx window that opens enter your name and email address.
3. Click Join to launch the WebEx virtual session. (Note: You may be asked to download a plug in the first time you enter a meeting)
4. To connect to Audio click the button Call Using Computer. (Alternatively, click Audio > Audio Connection on the menu bar and select Call Using Computer.)
5. To connect to Video look for the participants panel in the right section of the screen.
6. Click the camera icon to the left of your name. (Alternatively, you may see pop-up window that shows a thumbnail video of you. Click the green button that says “Start My Video.”)
or Join from a video system or application
or Join by phone
+1-617-627-6767 US Toll
Access code: 732 438 696
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Master of Science in Conservation Medicine Program
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University