Join us remotely to learn more about the Master of Science in Conservation Medicine Program!
The first half of the webinar presentation will be dedicated to an overview of the MCM curriculum and experience. The remaining time will be open for questions and further discussion about the program.
MS in Conservation Medicine Program Informational Webinar
Monday, March 19, 2018
1:00 pm | Eastern Standard Time | 1 hr
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 739 953 886
Meeting password: mcm2018
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to receive a follow-up after the webinar!
1. Click the link to Join WebEx Meeting.
2. In the WebEx window that opens enter your name and email address.
3. Click Join to launch the WebEx virtual session. (Note: You may be asked to download a plug in the first time you enter a meeting)
4. To connect to Audio click the button Call Using Computer. (Alternatively, click Audio > Audio Connection on the menu bar and select Call Using Computer.)
5. To connect to Video look for the participants panel in the right section of the screen.
6. Click the camera icon to the left of your name. (Alternatively, you may see pop-up window that shows a thumbnail video of you. Click the green button that says “Start My Video.”)
or Join from a video system or application
or Join by phone
+1-617-627-6767 US Toll
Access code: 739 953 886
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Master of Science in Conservation Medicine Program
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University